You are here
IT/Data Support Coordinator
- Exposure to a gloabal retail brand
- Contract opportunity with view to go permanent
About Our Client
Our client, a global retail company, have an immediate need for an IT Support coordinator. This well known brand is an expert in retail with franchises everywhere across the globe.
The chosen candidate will be required to:
- Provide IT Support with company related technologies internally and to business partners
- Manage, implement and support POS software
- Manage and administer Data files including: Stock files, Supplier information and Sales figures using MYOB Exo
- Assist with implementation of company database systems, including NSC and store.
- Troubleshoot basic IT issues on company hardware and software independently.
- Log, update and assist in maintaining all documentation
- Provide friendly and efficient service to all customers.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will ideally have:
- Extensive experience in a Level 1 & 2 Desktop Support/Coordinator role
- Previously experience in support, troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware & software
- Strong understanding of Remote Desktop Protocol / Hosted Servers
- Exposure in Database, SQL and Stock File Management required
- Experience in POS systems in a retail environment is favourable
- Previous experience implementing MYOB Exo accounting software preferred
- Previously dealt with projects and have great attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- To be self-sufficient, resilient and an excellent communicator
What's on Offer
Great role for an IT contractor who has experience in a database administration background. 6 month contract opportunity with view to go perm.