You are here
Java Developer - full stack, permanent role
- Excellent technical environment using latest technologies
- Brisbane CBD fringe location
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX listed business at the forefront of their industry. People are at their core, and you will enjoy excellent opportunities to learn and develop your technical skills in the latest technologies in a full-stack, Agile development environment.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Analysis, design, creation and development of a series of new and existing applications in both internal and client facing contexts.
- Contribute to and support the business's drive towards more build and test automation, and ultimately migration to cloud based services.
- Collaborate with business SMEs to analyse requirements and determine project scope and estimates.
- Expand the technical team's capability by freely sharing knowledge and techniques with other developers and technical staff.
- Proactively seek out and recommend opportunities for process improvements and automation.
The Successful Applicant
Qualification and experience required:
- Extensive development experience in the full Java stack in an Agile environment, with evidence of career progression and achievements.
- Thorough knowledge of the Java platform and associated tools and environments.
- Deep understanding of RESTful Web Services, calling protocols and API options.
- Strong understanding of SQL.
- Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins would be beneficial.
- Exceptional communications skills across all levels of business in a technical and non-technical setting.
- Exposure to cloud based technologies such as AWS would be an advantage but not essential.
What's on Offer
- Join a real industry leader and one of the fasting growing ASX listed businesses.
- Easily accessible by public transport or car.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities - this company really invests in quality training and development across the whole organisation.
- Attractive salary, competitive with today's market.