You are here
- Java development experience in Java Standard and Enterprise Editions
- Solid SOA development experience
About Our Client
My client is a large, well recognised FMCG brand and is looking for an experienced developer to join their Sydney CBD team on a permanent basis.
The duties will involve;
- Java development experience in Java Standard Edition (Java SE)
- Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) development experience
- Solid SOA development experience in SOAP-based Web services, RESTful Web services and associated business processes
- Data experience across Oracle RDBMS 11g and SQL Server
- Java framework experience in one or more of the following; Apache Camel, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have;
- Knowledge and experience across the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) (requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance, technical documentation)
- Experience in system integration testing
- Experience in configuration management tools such as Apache Maven, Git, Bamboo, Confluence and JIRA
- Java GUI development knowledge and/or experience using JSF and GWT
What's on Offer
Competitive salary on offer as well as a fantastic opportunity to develop within a large and established organisation. Client is keen for the right person to begin asap.