You are here
Junior Architects / Systems and Security Analysts
- Great location
- Generous salary for a fixed term contract
About Our Client
We are currently looking for a Junior Architects / System and Security Analysts to join our client's team, who are leaders in the Defence Sector. The roles are Melbourne and Adelaide based.
The successful applicants will be carrying out fixed term contracts and dealing primarily with system re-designs at a network level, with some application design work. Ideal candidates will need to have system/solution architecture experience with a Defence clearance in NV1.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will have:
- NV1 Defence clearance (applicants without this will not be considered)
- Industry experience in Defence or Government
- Certifications in CISA, CISM, CISSP and TOGAF
- Previous experience in Systems analysis and discovery
- Preferred: MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP and Linux
- Sound technical background in a System Analyst / Junior architect role
- Experience of working in integration, migration projects
What's on Offer
The jobs on offer is for Junior Architects / System & Security Analysts to join a leading company in the defence sector on a fixed term contract. Roles are based in Melbourne or Adelaide and travel may be provided.