You are here
This position is now filled
Junior IT Project Manager
- Great opportunity for a Junior PM
- Ideally based in the CBD
About Our Client
My client is an award-winning enterprise which is taking government customer service into the digital age. It has been a game changer in the transformation of government services, utilising the best in the market place to plan, launch and execute fast, easy and convenient services to the citizens of NSW.
- Leadership, planning and implementation of technology solutions within infrastructure and application solutions
- Manage technology design, development, testing, deployment of new technology services to support the company's business services
- Establish and oversee the management of project objectives, plans and actions.
- Manage relationships with key senior stakeholders to ensure a successful transition of staff and services.
- Management and leadership of multiple streams of work
- Management of dependencies and interdependencies across the project
- Facilitation and management of the project scope, goals and deliverables
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree, and/or relevant project experience and change management qualifications
- Proven experience in project management, leading complex implementation projects.
- Proven experience in PCI-DSS compliance, security or related compliance projects
- Proven experience in technology infrastructure projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and proven success managing executive level stakeholders.
- Proven experience planning and re-aligning a network distribution
- Previous experience leading a business transition project
- Previous experience delivering projects using agile and waterfall techniques
- Risk and Issue Management skills
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Highly effective influencing skills
- Strong change management experience
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to manage a variety of competing tasks
- Relevant tertiary and Prince 2 or PMP qualifications
- Managing Successful Projects Practitioner or equivalent experience
Knowledge of government procurement process.
What's on Offer
The role reports directly to the Director Technology Architecture & Risk Management and is an initial 6 month contract in a Government agency located in the CBD.