You are here
Junior Mechanical Engineer
- Exciting career development opportunity
- Highly competitive package
About Our Client
Our Client, Australia's leading manufacturer of bespoke industrial and commercial water coolers is looking for a Junior Mechanical Engineer to support continued growth. With planned expansion into new markets it is an exciting time to join this company with the opportunity to learn and develop a specialised skill set and build a rewarding and long lasting career.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the successful applicant will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business including both technical and commercial. This role will involve the design of cooling systems, promotion and development of the quality assurance program, inventory management and liaising with clients to ensure continued business.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking a passionate and ambitious individual who is looking to build their career with a leading engineering company
The successful applicant -
- Experience in a professional engineering environment
- Working knowledge of HVAC would be an advantage
- Experience in CAD systems ideally Solid works
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Previous programming experience using C+ would be an advantage
- Hands on approach to engineering
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious engineer to advance their career with a market leading company. Clear career progression with a highly competitive package and the opportunity for regular travel.