You are here
Junior .NET Developer
- Exposure to multiple assignments
- Individual recognition
About Our Client
Our client is a a small organisation who holds a niche market share ensuring both price and efficiency are top priorities. This organisation maintains a strong company culture through both employee development and work/life balance, promoting employees to higher technical standards of development.
The successful .NET Developer will be required to work on two primary fronts covering the following:
- Green fields project work within software development, integration and migration
- Support and enhancement of existing applications and functions
- Taking clients requirements and negotiating on specifications
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the role you will possess the following:
- You will ideally be a recent IT university graduate and/or have 2-3 years experience in software development
- Strong ASP.NET,and C# development skills.
- Exposure to a lean, Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Desirable skills include an understanding of the MVC Framework.
What's on Offer
- Great career progression
- Work in a dynamic team
- Use the latest technologies