You are here
Junior Network Administrator- Cisco
- Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent Development Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organisation operating within the health-care industry, across a number of different business streams. They pride themselves on service and culture, are recognised as an employer of choice and are currently searching for junior Network Administrator.
Working closely with the National Operations Manager, you will be actively involved in project work as well as business as usual activities. You will be expected to troubleshoot issues for all end users, as well as manage and administer voice & data network services.
The Successful Applicant
The successful incumbent will have:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar Network Administration role;
- Cisco Certification (CCNA) is desirable;
- Cisco Unified Call Manager experience;
- WAN, LAN & WIFI exposure;
- Experience with Dell networking hardware;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- You must currently reside in Perth to be considered for this role.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to project work
- Fun and flexible environment
- Attractive salary package