You are here
Junior Project Manager - Client Side
- Client side Junior Project Manager opportunity
- Excellent work / life balance
About Our Client
Well known and highly regarded institutional client who have a requirement for a Junior Project Manager to provide assistance to a Project Manager on the delivery of a key commercial project.
As Junior Project Manager you will be joining the in-house PMO and will work under the leadership of a proven Project Director & Project Managers where you will play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of this key commercial project:
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Project Coordination
- Project Administration and Reporting
- Budget and Programme Management
- Document Control
- Liaising and Managing Contractors
- Defects Sign-Off
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for this position will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Architecture or a related field.
- Min 2 years experience on the Client Side or in a Consulting Environment.
- Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Immediately available candidates will be given preference.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work under the leadership of proven Project Director:
- Client Side Opportunity
- Strong career progression in place
- Work/life balance
- CBD location