You are here
Junior Project Manager
- Work for a large, ASX listed company
- Attractive remuneration including a 10% bonus
About Our Client
My Client is an ASX listed who own and manage major civil infrastructure assets throughout Melbourne and Australia. They are going through a period of significant growth with some major projects underway and some coming up.
This job will work alongside an experienced Project Manager and assist with several projects. The role requires an Electrical Engineer to assist Project Manager with the following:
- Project planning and development
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Preparing scopes and arranging contract drafting
- Drafting work orders
- Project reporting and documentation
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you will have a Bachelors degree in Engineering and at least 3 years industry experience. You will be well presented and communicated with a good attitude to go above and beyond to deliver projects.
What's on Offer
Work with a large ASX listed company with the scope to grow you career and progress into a Project Management role. Attractive salary on offer to match candidate's experience.