You are here
Junior Quant Analyst
- CBD Location
- Career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist investment manager that focuses on managing portfolios of global and Australian listed real estate securities. The organisation is based in Sydney, with offices in New York.
Initially the role would involve:
- Portfolio replication across mandates and trade implementation;
- Developing and enhancing IT systems, including data base;
- Back up equity trading in traders absence;
- Back up FX execution and hedge book monitoring;
- Back up performance attribution and portfolio analysis;
- Exciting opportunity to gain experience in a listed equities environment.
The Successful Applicant
- High level of computer literacy;
- High level quantitative and financial modelling skills (strong Excel and VBA skills, SQL or other data base desirable);
- High level of communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, good time management;
- Real estate experience is not essential.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to joined a fast-paced and high performing workplace.