You are here
Junior Test Analyst
- Junior Testing opportunity to become and SME in a financial services product
- Are you number crunching mad?
About Our Client
About the client
They provide innovative financial solutions to clients globally. They are seeking a candidate who shows a genuine interest into the financial market and can display enthusiasm and passion to test digits. My client will provide the security of a full time job in an innovative organisation demonstrating growth year on year. They understand the importance of training and development and provide in-house training programs to assisting expanding financial knowledge. You will be working in a collaborative environment where your contributions will be heard and make a difference.
- Write test cases for all phases of testing
- Focus test efforts on manual testing
- Effectively raise defects and manage the triage
- Work collaboratively with the BA's and Developers to contribute towards design specifications and defect management.
- Utilise calculating features of the software to test numbers
- Contribute during the morning stand up and be confident reporting testing process
- Be able to work autonomously and be proactive
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field- e.g Computer Science/ IT Engineering or Technology
- strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders;
- problem solving skills;
- the ability to work under pressure;
- attention to detail;
- competent technical skills;
- the ability to work in a team and individually;
- organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines;
- a passion for technology and number crunching
It would be beneficial to have:
- ISTQB certification
- SQL skills
- Treasury understanding
- Strong mathematical skills
What's on Offer
This is a permanent offer with an fantastic remuneration package working for a small to medium sized ever growing financial company. This a great opportunity to be part of something big!