You are here
Key Account Manager - Food Service
- Exciting Food Portfolio
- Excellent Package + Bonus
About Our Client
Our client is a large FMCG employer with a vast selection of well known clients who they provide products to in the Australian grocery market and also within QSR's. Their people have a genuine passion about the brands they represent which has helped create their dynamic, fun and flexible work culture that delivers career advancement for their high performers.
The successful applicant must be self motivated, highly passionate and an energetic sales professional. Looking after and managing key accounts in the business and continuously driving new sales through the distributors associated with the company. The role will entail strong sales planning and strategic thinking whilst identifying new areas of opportunity.
Reporting the the National Business Manager there will be mentoring and guiding through the role understanding how the company works with a clear structure of career progression. The position is a fast paced, results driven role so being able to work under pressure and deliver on a regular basis is key.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales experience in food service at State or National Account Manager level
- QSR, HORECA, Distribution experience is required for the position
- Experience in dealing in the fresh and / or frozen food industry would be preferable
- FMCG related background
- High commercial and sales acumen
- Happy to travel interstate to visit your accounts
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary package
- Company car
- Bonus incentive
- On site gym facilities and catering