You are here
Key Account Manager - Leading Logistics Solution Business
- Key Account Manager - Beverages
- Product, Service and Solution Sales
About Our Client
My client is a leading brand in the Supply Chain industry whose service a broad client base covering FMCG businesses, fresh food, retail, automotive, logistics and general manufacturing sectors. Thanks to consistent and continual growth, they are current looking for an account manager to strategically cater for some of their big brand clients.
The Account Manager's key focus is to drive profit and sales growth from their broad account portfolio. You will be responsible for developing and executing the business plans for each of the key accounts, managing strategic alliances and commercial relationships, as well as conducting quarterly business reviews and observing your clients spend and activity.
You will have a keen eye for detail and be competent with your competitors strategy - identifying market intelligence (org structures, key personnel, competitive threats, observations, at risk customers - account plans). It is a great opportunity for the right person to make a big impact in this key role as well as develop their career with an industry leader.
The business prides themselves on nurturing talent and career development for candidates with the right attitude.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a solid sales, relationship or territory management position, preferably within a highly competitive industry such as Packaging or FMCG.
- A firm ability to influence stakeholders and customers into change.
- An excellent communication and interpersonal style in order to develop deep and sustainable customer relationships.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Logistics or a related field are preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package including car allowance and commissions
- Opportunity to learn from the broader team
- Clear career progression pathway
- Ongoing training and development
- Represent a strong brand name with a growing portfolio