You are here
Key Technical Account Manager
- Key Technical Account Manager
- Queensland Territory
About Our Client
Our client is the true leader in producing the most innovative and technically advanced tyres on the market today. This global organisation has an instantly recognisable brand name and unbeatable industry reputation. With specialist teams focusing on each industry, an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Trucks division here in Queensland.
As a Key Technical Account Manager You will work alongside your clients in order to provide solutions and offer support for their technical needs. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients within your territory, along with increasing your market share with new customers across the Queensland market.
Sales channels will be predominantly targeting end users with focus on mining, construction and infrastructure. This role is very much geared towards implementing global contracts at a local site level, as well as actively sourcing new opportunities.
You will need to be confident in approaching and communicating with the appropriate stakeholders within the mining, construction and infrastructure sectors.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in an external B2B sales role is essential
- Energetic and dynamic with a can do attitude
- Willingness to regularly travel and a current valid driver's licence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to go above and beyond
- Technically minded sales and account managers from other industrial sectors encouraged to apply
What's on Offer
Combined with the opportunity to forge a formidable career for yourself, you will be privy to:
- Working for a global leader
- $65,000 Base + 11.5% Super + FMCV + Bonuses + Tools of Trade
- First Class training and development opportunities
- Genuine opportunities for high performers to advance and work abroad