You are here
- SEO Specialist Skills
About Our Client
Our client is Australia's leading digital agency - we help brands have relevant and consistent conversations with their customers on the web, keeping customers happier and generating more sales for the brand. We hire exceptional people in both heart and mind and invest significantly in them, enabling our team to be the best that they can be. We are a high performance culture that celebrates being the best at what we do, delivering outstanding quality of work and working with some of the best people in the industry. We enjoy the best of both worlds: working with enterprise, market leading brands with great problems to solve; while being a boutique specialized agency that has a tight culture and a clear sense of purpose.
Working closely with your peers you have great insight into your client's business, their goals and how their web analytics is implemented and can be used to drive their optimisation and personalisation strategy. The role will simplify complex ideas and present them to clients in an easy to understand and impactful way. Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new technical opportunities (and clients) to support the growth of the team.
You will undergo extensive training across various cloud based solutions (Adobe Target, Optimzely, Webtrends, Maxymiser, Google 360, Adobe Activation (DTM), Ensighten, Tealium, etc).
The Successful Applicant
DESIRED SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Understanding your client's business, their goals, digital environments and web analytics assets.
- Technical implementation and support of Adobe Target and Optimizely platforms
- Tag Management experience (DTM, Ensighten, SuperTag, etc)
- Implement converion rate optimisation technics to drive better return across a variety of digital channels Personalisation and one to one targeting execution across various digital properties Execute A/B and multivariate testing to improve user expereinces across our clients web sites
- Providing recommendations and consulting on how digital mareketing strategy can better enable clients to meet their goals
- Provide data analysis and consulting insights to analyse performance shifts
- Familiarity with Adobe Marketing Cloud technical capabilities, in particular: Adobe Target, Audience Manager and Analytics.
- Famialiar with Optimizely platforms
- Assist in the development of optimisation and personalisation strategy.
- Attend face-to-face, brainstorming session with management executives on the marketing, technical and design sides of a client's business.
- Analyze detaile data sets in order to make recommendations around follow-up tests, opportunities and gap analysis
- Working with the Director teams, you will identify opportunities through data to provide recommendations, insights and competitor analysis to drive client's businesses forward.
- Technical expertise pertaining to digital marketing implementations
- HTML development
- CSS coding
- Advanced capability with Adobe Target, Optimizely or other A/B testing, targeting and personalisation platforms
- Strong experience working in a digital development team
- Capable of translating data to derive informative, actionable and timely insights that relate to business needs.
- Embrace data and quantitative results - not afraid of basic statistics. You must love data.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Results driven, aspirational and willingness to grow, develop and build the business & enhance organisational capability
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, and dedicated to customer success.
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint; experience with SQL preferred
- Bachelor's degree required.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION GIVEN FOR:
- Previous experience working with other optmimisaiton platforms, Webtrends, Optimizely, Google, Target, Maxymiser
- Experience with observational customer research (listening labs, usability, eye tracking, etc.)
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience with analysis and optimization across marketing channels such as Digital Marketing (SEO/SEM, Display, Affiliates, Social Media), Direct Marketing (Email, Direct Mail) properties a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign a plus
- Data driven UX or web design background is a plus.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work with marketing leaders in a strong dynamic fast paced environment.