You are here
Learning and Development Advisor
- 4 Month Contract role
- Eastern Suburbs Location
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic and well known global company comprising of multiple brands. This role will be supporting the Australian and New Zealand business.
This role will be:
- Rolling out the ANZ learning and development strategy.
- Managing the performance and talent management process
- Liaising with all external training providers e.g. planning calendar for L&D programs
- facilitating different initiatives in the L&D space
- Assisting the HR team with different tasks if need be
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to be passionate for Learning and Development. They will also need to have:
- 3 years of experience in Learning and Development
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in SAP and Successfactors
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
What's on Offer
This role is a great opportunity for a HR professional in the Learning and development pace to join a global organisation for a 4 month contract with the possibility of extension.