You are here
Learning and Development Manager-Part time
- Learning and Development Manager-Part time
- International Top Tier Law firm
About Our Client
International Top Tier Law firm with exposure across the APAC region.
- Proactively manage their team through the identification of development needs, performance management, building team capability and engaging and retaining a high performing team
- Key contributor to the development and execution of the L&OD strategy.
- Key involvement in the design, planning and implementation of learning and organisational development strategies
- Diagnose business issues and deliver strategic and operational advice on learning and organisational development initiatives
- Design, implement and manage delivery of solutions that change mind sets and behaviours and support the achievement of business goals. Define and develop formal and on-the-job development solutions that support the strategic objectives of the firm.
- Work with business stakeholders, Corporate Services and P&D to collect and analyse data to recommend improvements and initiatives to implement, which includes developing OD assessments, tools, and interventions.
- Work in conjunction with others in the P&D team to integrate development solutions with change management and talent management strategies
- Ensuring learning and organisational development aligns to and supports strategic diversity initiatives.
- Develop and actively manage budget to ensure maximum benefit for investment through utilisation of internal talent and effective supplier negotiations.
The Successful Applicant
- Exposure within a Legal or Professional Services environment is Paramount
- Passionate about ingraining learning into the organisation
- Capable of Designing, Facilitating and developing the learning strategy
What's on Offer
- Part time
- National Top Tier Law Firm
- Very attractive package