You are here
Learning and Development Manager
- Learning and Development Manager
- Top Tier Law Firm
About Our Client
This career prospect is diverse and therefore requires dynamic and innovative individuals who can bring value to enhance the team they work with.
The working environment is fun, positive and tailors bespoke career aspirations. This along with practical training and technical support allows individuals grow and develop. Employees here embrace hard work however the client stresses the importance of work life balance and flexibility.
Facilitate and deliver soft skill training as part of internal national development programmes.
Design and implement individual training programmes where appropriate.
Manage the national CPD program.
Design and facilitate ad hoc training requests as required and to meet the needs of the business to improve engagement.
HR and Learning and Development project work involving revamping inductions.
Facilitate Learning and Development activities for existing team members, by identifying learning needs, ensuring ongoing assessment of competency skill and gaps.
Develop and maintain staff competency in relevant computer applications.
Provide guidance, input and recommendations into the design of training strategies, training evaluations and systems.
The Successful Applicant
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Flexible in approach and training methods
* Comfortable working autonomously and in team environment
* Relevant tertiary qualifications including Train the Trainer and Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
* Previous experience in a professional services organisation
* A proven background in facilitation and programme design
* High level of interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
* Comprehensive knowledge of workplace training and assessment fundamentals
* The ability to work to and meet tight deadlines and timeframes
* Passionate about developing talent
* Professional and personable style
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary
* Top tier law firm with a reputable brand
* Regional growth opportunities
* Work life balance