You are here
Learning and Development Manager
- Learning and Development Manager
- National Law Firm
About Our Client
They are a highly reputable law firm who operate across multiple locations across Australia.
- Implement a brand new LMS system
- Design soft skills training and identify areas to improve efficiency and processes
- Manage the training budget and analysing trends in the market
- Add to the overall strategy with the directors in line with employees performance
- Stay up to date with knowledge on continual professional development requirements.
- Organise, coordinate and delivery training if not done so by external/internal subject matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced learning and development professional
- Legal, Professional or Financial services background
- Project management expertise
- Previous LMS experience admirable
What's on Offer
- Part of a wider HR team
- Great salary
- Challenging role