You are here
Learning, Development and Engagement Advisor
- Global Media Organisation
- Creative and Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Media and Communications organisation that would offer the successful candidate a great opportunity to be a part of a collaborative, creative, fun and dynamic team.
The Learning, Development and Engagement Manager will join the collaborative HR team within a well known, successful global media company that develops and executes all employee and talent development initiatives.
The role will involve the design, facilitation and implementation of Learning and Development programs as well as achieving Organisational Development and optimum Employee Engagement through planning, development, communication and execution of employee engagement initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate must have the following characteristics:
- Approx. 5 years experience in Human Resources, with exposure to Learning and Development, Organisational Development and Employee Engagement.
- A proven background with facilitation within their Learning and Development experiences.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or related fields
- Passionate about developing talent.
- Dynamic Communication and Interpersonal Style.
- Ability to cope with change and work effectively in a high-standards environment.
- Vibrant, innovative and creative personality.
What's on Offer
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop already established skills and knowledge within a HR team. Working within this global company there will be exposure to exciting initiatives, projects as well as an attractive incentive/bonus package.