You are here
Learning & Development Coordinator
- Immediate start | 12 week temp opportunity
- CBD Location
About Our Client
Join this leading provider of technology solutions that have a large fooprint across Australia and New Zealand. With 30 years experience in their industry, this business offers access to the best IT resources and latest technologies with a consultative approach to the relationships between themselves and their customers. Working for this business will offer you insight in to innovative, exciting new products and a doorway in to understanding just how effective the technology industry is in transforming the way people are doing business.
Reporting in to the People & Culture Manager, this role will assist with the general day to day HR operation whilst focusing heavily on L&D coordination and internal communications.
The role will include:
- Preparing in-depth PowerPoint presentations
- Preparation of Learning & Development resources and documentation
- Updating and amending of digital forums, company website and other online communications including creating content
- General day to day Administrative support to the HR function
- Electronic filing and management of the filing system
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have outstanding writing skills as you will be expected to create documentation. You will have extensive previous experience in a L&D or HR Coordinator role with exposure to L&D projects. Intermediate-Advanced MS Office skills are essential. Must be able to multi-task effectively, manage stake holder relationships and be adaptable to changing responsibilities. Must be available to start immediately.
What's on Offer
- Terrific culture
- Innovative business
- Immediate start
- 3 month contract
- $35 - $38 per hour inclusive of superannuation
- CBD location