You are here
Learning & Development Coordinator
- 3 Month Temp Opportunity | Immediate Start | ASX-Listed Business
- $60,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation
About Our Client
Specialists in retail property management; this ASX-listed business is offering an excellent opportunity for a HR Coordinator/ LMS Administrator to join their team and have the opportunity to add instant value to their L&D team.
Reporting in to the Learning & Development Manager, this role will assist with the general day to day L&D operation whilst focusing heavily on LMS Administration.
The role will include:
- Administration of learner management system (LMS)
- Manage learning inbox enquiries
- Administer the Study Assistance and Work Experience Programs
- Additional ad hoc assistance/support.
- General day to day administrative support
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have strong previous experience in an L&D Coordinator role, Intermediate/Advanced level MS Office and LMS exposure is essential. You must be able to multi-task effectively, manage stake holder relationships and be adaptable to changing responsibilities. Must be available to start immediately and have flexibility to commit to the whole 3 months.
What's on Offer
Exciting business with a long history and excellent opportunities, immediate start, 3 month temp, competitive rate, CBD fringe location.