You are here
- Would you relocate to Sydney for the perfect role?
- Amazing salary and work benefits working for an International Brand.
About Our Client
Our client is an international property and infrastructure group whose expertise ranges from Development Management and Investment Management to leasing and Property Management. A diverse brand leading the way in urban redevelopment projects nationally.
Reporting to the National Leasing Manager you will be responsible for the end to end process of leasing activities and provide reporting to internal and external stakeholders. Your key driver will be to implement leasing strategies and add value to the assets that you will be working on. You will be required to work autonomously but will possess the qualities needed to work within a team.
The Successful Applicant
The key to success in this position is just as much about your experience and knowledge of both leasing in a commercial space but also your development knowledge also.
In addition to this the successful applicant should posses:
- Experience in coordinating new leasing strategies
- Negotiating new lease deals for existing and new tenants.
- Document database management
- Stakeholder management as well as end-to-end management of new and existing leases
- Understanding of food and beverage tenants and development particulars.
What's on Offer
The company is a keen investor in its people and offers the opportunity to work within a diverse workforce where there is potential for personal and professional growth.