You are here
Legal Professional - Securities
- Great opportunity to expand your career internationally
- Work for a global brand with a reputation of excellence
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable financial institution with a global presence and proven track record of excellence in Securities.
Reporting back to the legal team in Sydney, this is a truly regional role that will consist of all things related to the negotiation and preparation of derivatives documentation. Specifically the role requires a thorough understanding of ISDA Master Agreements, associated annexures, GMRA and GMSLA.
Duties will include:
- management of documentation in reference to ISDA, repo, securities lending and other ad hoc legal matters;
- resolution of technical issues in the negotiation process;
- drafting of agreements, templates and policies;
- provision of advice to business units;
- liaising with internal/external stakeholders; and
- provision of training to the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have 2+ years experience in negotiation of securities agreements including ISDA, GMRA and GMSLA. Broader experience with other banking and finance matters will be looked upon favourably as will a sound understanding of the relevant regulatory frameworks in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will:
- be willing to relocate internationally;
- be able to demonstrate a past history on the negotiation of ISDA and related documents;
- have a law degree or other relevant tertiary qualification;
- be calm under pressure and confident working in a high performance environment;
- be attentive to detail; and
- be a solid communicator with an ability to interact with people across a broad range of seniority.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary commensurate with knowledge and experience.