You are here
Legal Technology Specialist - Ringtail
- Previous experience with current versions of Ringtail is essential
- Liaise across a whole organisation
About Our Client
My client are a national based organisation that sit within the legal industry.
We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our Sydney office. Reporting to the Head of Consulting and working as part of a national consulting team, you will be required to provide our clients with guidance and in relation to their eDiscovery needs. A large part of the role will involve working with Ringtail and the administration of a sizable Ringtail database.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to work independently within tight deadlines in a dynamic environment in order to complete jobs accurately and on time. You will also need to be a strong team player and have the ability to multitask as you will need to work with other team members/departments to achieve client-requested outcomes. Previous experience with current versions of Ringtail is essential.
Requirements of the role
- A minimum of 3 years experience using Ringtail
- Strong technical skills and user training experience
- Expertise and experience in assisting clients in managing complex projects
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working on sensitive matters of significant scale and importance
- Effective at managing client expectations
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- Growing organisation
- Technical, specialised exposure