You are here
Linux Systems Administrator
- Initial 3 Month Contract
- Competitive Rate
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in their industry sector across the ANZ region, who have achieved significant and sustained growth over the last number of years. Offering an excellent culture and a large enterprise environment and with significant projects on the horizon they are seeking an experienced Linux System Administrator to join the team.
Working in a dynamic and experienced team as an experienced Linux System Administrator you will be responsible for managing Oracle Enterprise Linux & Red Hat Enterprise Linux infrastructure in a large and complex environment. This role encompasses full life cycle ownership of the platform.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in securing this role, you will have the following:
- Strong Oracle Enterprise Linux & Red Hat Enterprise Linux experience;
- Experience managing DNS, DHCP, NFS, Samba, CUPS, Multipath, Apache, Postfix/ Sendmail;
- Virtualisation experience - OVM, KVM/ XEN
- Ksh scripting required, python scripting desirable;
- Experience with IBM AIX 6/7 & Nagios desirable.
What's on Offer
Large, well established brand
Fun and flexible work environment