You are here
Litigation Senior Associate for Global, top-tier firm
- Fantastic opportunity to join a Global, top-tier law firm.
- Competitive Salary and rewards package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top, global law firms in the world. The firm operates within a broad range of industries both nationally and globally for both public and private sector clients. Their Litigation Team has dealt with multi-million dollar disputes in the Federal and High Court of Australia.
They are looking for experienced, driven and dedicated Senior Associates who can hit the ground running to join their highly successful team!
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Associate with at least 5 years' PQE to join their fast-paced and growing Litigation team.
You will be part of the Restructuring and Insolvency practice focusing on a broad range of corporate and commercial litigation matters with a particular emphasis on corporate legislation, insolvency, state and federal trade practices legislation, negligence and contractual disputes, and construction-related matters.
The role will involve working closely with a renowned, record-breaking Litigation Partner, but you will also work autonomously, taking control of your own case load, as well as managing the work flow for Junior Lawyers and mentoring them.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate at least 5 years' PQE in a strong private practice Litigation team, preferably Top-tier, dealing with a broad range of corporate and commercial disputes.
- be able to work autonomously and manage your own case load from start to finish.
- confident in appearing in the supreme and federal courts.
- extensive drafting abilities
- manage and mentor Junior lawyers
- have extreme attention to detail, be highly organised and can take control of matters
- be proactive, hard-working and dedicated to the role.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers:
- Global Law Firm platform
- Attractive remuneration package and rewards scheme.
- Long-term career development opportunities
- A collaborative and supportive working environment
- opportunity to work directly with a market leading Partner with full exposure to high-value disputes.