You are here
- Strong management experience
- Global Packaging Organisation
About Our Client
Our client has a global footprint with over 100 distribution and manufacturing sites around the globe, specialising in the supply of packaged products and services to the FMCG and industrial markets.
Reporting directly into the National Logistics & Inventory Manager, the key responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Lead and manage the Inwards Goods, Sheeting and Distribution teams to "best possible" logistics practices.
- In conjunction with the National Logistics and Inventory Manager you will be required too establish and set key objectives which will be reviewed and adjusted on an ongoing basis.
- Set the strategic direction for the warehouse by identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and implement best practices.
- Manage the outputs in line with budget expectations for warehousing and distribution as well as the 3rd party logistics suppliers.
- Management of the daily ordering process is fulfilled including orders correctly processed in SAP, orders dispatched on time with minimal pick errors and minimisation of returns.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate and possess the following:
- Strong leadership skills having successfully managed teams of 10 +
- Exceptional experience across Inventory, Logistics & Warehouse management
- SAP experience is vital
What's on Offer
Our client is offering the opportunity to take on a leadership position at a pivotal time in the organisation. You will be provided with a competitive remuneration package, which will be dependant on experience.