You are here
- Newly created role
- Permanent Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client are a leading servicing provider to the APAC region, and with a wide array of customers they have the need to expand their team in Melbourne.
The Logistics Manager will look after the overall P&L of the Melbourne Branch, and be the key point of contact with their head office. As Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring consistent quality of service to customers as well as controlling operational costs and continuous improvement to drive bottom line profit.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, a minimum of 6 years in the Logistics industry is required with experience managing a team. The following are also a prerequisite:
- Relevant tertiary education
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written (both English and Chinese)
- Strong analytical skills
- High competency using MS Office
- Previous experience managing a P&L
- Able to travel overseas for training and assignments
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation, on a permanent basis in a newly created role.