You are here
Looking to move to a client facing sales role from accounting?
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in their field that values training, teamwork and collaboration. They are looking for driven and motivated professionals to come into a more Sales and Account facing role. They will provide industry leading training and future, global career opportunities, as well as amazing local opportunities to progress.
Within this Solutions Sales based role, you will need to:
- Identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advise on and sell the most appropriate solution
- Maintain a detailed database
- Assess and respond quickly to the needs of each particular client
- Be highly organised in a fast moving, task orientated environment
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
This role is within an established team and desk and you will report to local Manager, have a mentor locally and be given a clear base of clients to work with. You shall also receive immediate and in-depth national training and local, on-going training as well.
The Successful Applicant
You will be currently in an accounting, finance or similar role and be looking for something less technical and more client and sales focused.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to influence, ideally with some experience of this in prior roles
- An ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
- Relationship building skills
- A degree in a commercial subject such as finance, marketing, economics would be well regarded
- Experience in sales, solution selling, customer service or similar
- Operational experience within a finance or professional function is highly regarded
- A university degree
What's on Offer
Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
Long-term career growth and development
20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
Flexible working arrangements
Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives