You are here
Growing Australian FMCG company
Great opportunity to work in a high paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a growing FMCG company with an established reputation for their range of products. They are currently looking for a Maintenance Fitter to join their team.
As a Maintenance Fitter, your key responsibilities will be to ensure that all related activities to electrical and mechanical planned and break down maintenance, emergency breakdowns, and plant and process improvements are all being executed safely and resourcefully.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong experience as a Maintenance Fitter in the food and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Trades qualified Fitter
- Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience with line setting
- Knowledge of GMP, quality and safety standards
- Excellent communication skills and continuous improvement approach
- Ability to work autonomously and in a safe manner
What's on Offer
With the relevant technical skills, combined with your enthusiasm you will be rewarded with an opportunity for career growth and attractive salary.