You are here
Maintenance & Reliability Lead
- Have genuine impact on the operational success of this faciltiy
- Immediate start permanent role
About Our Client
This leading generation business has a growing portfolio of stable, highly productive assets and a reputation for pioneering engineering. Driven by continued investment in a talented team this firm values and rewards lateral thinking and a strategic approach to engineering along with a strong focus on developing their junior engineering group.
As Maintenance Lead you will join an experienced leadership team with responsibility for a driving a complex maintenance strategy across multiple generation assets. With a strong focus on productive performance, you will lead a large engineering team to deliver an innovative maintenance program in a highly critical environment. This role will encompass a range of duties aimed at critical performance in a high capacity production plant, developing a group of junior engineers, maintaining a high safety standard and delivering innovative reliability strategies.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants for this role will:
- Be a disciplined mechanical engineer.
- Have proven experience managing large maintenance budgets and teams across complex fixed plant assets.
- Have a highly developed strategic approach with a minimum of 10 years experience in an engineering lead role.
- Bring a process-oriented approach, a focus on performance and a track record of optimising asset life-cycles across large fixed plant operations.
- Have experience in a major hazard facility.
- Have a strong focus on reliability and RCM and experience managing large scale analysis and reporting.
- Bring a strong focus on safety systems and regulatory management.
What's on Offer
As part of an ongoing push for increased production this role will form be required to drive an efficient and safety focused maintenance program and will be
- An integral leadership role in a challenging environment.
- Attractive remuneration and a generous benefits package reflecting the value placed on this role.
- A flexible structure with a highly sought after lifestyle.
- Strong career progression opportunities.