You are here
Maintenance Supervisor - Excellent leadership opportunity
Rewarding leadership role
Add value as a senior member within a progressive organisation
About Our Client
My client are a global business who specialise in providing conventional and renewable energy to the industrial sector. Due to continued growth they are currently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their flagship operation in Australia.
The Maintenance Supervisor is a key position that is responsible for all maintenance functions for the fixed plant. You will be charged with the management and supervision of the maintenance team and manage both scheduled and breakdown maintenance work. The role will also require you to co-ordinate maintenance planning and monitor contractor performance on safety and contractual issues.
This role will require you to be based in Port Hedland on a residential basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Trades background or tertiary qualifications
- Proven track record in leading and supervising multi disciplined maintenance teams
- Specific knowledge in the power generation and utilities sector is highly desirable
- Strong communication and influencing skills are essential criteria for selection
What's on Offer
- You will be given an outstanding opportunity to develop your career within the maintenance and operations field by working for a global business
- Be part of a strong technical team with an outstanding culture
- You will be provided with an attractive salary package including relocation to Port Hedland.