You are here
- Permanent role within a growing FMCG business
- Strong company profile with opportunity to progress
About Our Client
Our client is a national manufacturer who specializes in contract packaging. They pride themselves in continually developing their production facility and their people. Due to the nature of their growth our client now requires an autonomous Maintenance Coordinator preferably from a Mechanical or Dual Trade background to work within their maintenance function.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for
- Resolving machine breakdowns as they occur, in a timely fashion
- Conducting preventative maintenance and creating a preventive maintenance programme in order to drive the facility forward
- Ensuring that spare parts inventory is kept up to date
- Complying with relevant company policies in regards to HS&E requirements
- Provide input and participate in process improvement programmes
The successful individual will be able to prioritise arising work against preventative work in order to facilitate the smooth running of the production facility.
The Successful Applicant
- Successful candidates This position is well suited to an individual from within the Packaging/Co-packaging/FMCG industry
- Candidates with a proven background in maintenance for production equipment within this environment.
- Experience working on Maypack or similar packaging equipment would be a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading and growing manufacturing business. They have a reputation for developing their employees and offering excellent career growth. This role will be hired on a permanent basis and based on strong performance will allow the successful candidate to progress within the business. This role will also offer a varied work schedule for the right person.