You are here
Management Accountant - ASX Business
- Interesting Work and Industry
- Tight-Knit Team Culture
About Our Client
A leading player in the Energy sector, my client is a renowned ASX-listed company who is seeking a talented and forward-thinking Management Accountant to join their team. This business strongly promotes career progression from within and has a highly respected executive team.
Your key duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly board reports;
- Budgeting and variance analysis across multiple business units;
- Preparation of operational, liquidity and cashflow forecasts;
- Strong engagement with key internal managers;
- Assisting with systems and internal process improvements;
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant will have a degree (Accounting or related), and be close towards attaining your CA/CPA qualification. You are positive, deadline-driven and will possess excellent communication skills. Having a proactive attitude is crucial as is the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders. Prior experience in a similar role within the Energy industry and/or a large chartered environment will be highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- Interesting work and industry
- Tight-Knit team culture
- Ongoing career development