You are here
Management Accountant (Business Partner)
- Competitive salary for a value add role in a growing business
- Sydney CBD location
About Our Client
My client is a complex and well-renowned health services provider with a truly unique offering of services in the Australian market. Lead by an experienced team of executives, they are going through a phase of rapid growth and expanding the range of services they provide as an organisation. They are seeking a strong Management Accountant to join their team.
This role reports directly to the Financial Controller and you will work closely with the Senior Management Accountant and an array of stakeholders including Project Managers and Product Managers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop budgets and forecasts and producing financial reporting at the business unit level
- Consolidation of budgets and forecasts across the whole organisation
- Responsibility for closing off month end, including commentary, variance analysis and ad hoc reporting
- Assist in the development of financial models in support of pricing strategy and the development of business cases
- Driving process and policy improvement across finance and communicating this to the rest of the organisation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified who has built a career in similar management accounting roles in suitably complex and growing organisation. You will display a strong technical ability across budget, forecasting, planning and consolidations. You will also have a track record in adding commercial value to the rest of the business through you work, from your commentary to your strategic involvement and building of businesses cases. A strong and confident communication style is a must for this role.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary; $130,000 - $140,000 plus superannuation for the right candidate
- Business Partnering role in a truly growing and unique organisation
- Sydney CBD Location