You are here
Management Accountant - Manufacturing Operations
- Fast growing SME Manufacturing Business
- Career development plan to become a Finance Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing business with an established history and a major brand name in their market. They are the Australian Subsidiary of a large private international business and well known across the country for the quality and reliability of their products. The business is currently investing heavily in new product development. The company runs a local manufacturing facility in Western Sydney which has been custom built in recent years. The business is currently sub $50m turnover but experiencing rapid growth and expects to double in size in the coming years. This is a truly exciting time to join this market leader as a Management Accountant.
- Take the lead in the preparation of the management reporting pack for the Australian Business and at plant level.
- Provide analysis and commentary on the monthly financial performance of the manufacturing business and analysis of budget Vs actual results.
- Maintenance of the costing system and the bill of materials (BOM)
- Reporting and analysis of the manufacturing operations
- CAPEX and Fixed Assets reporting
- Preparation of the annual group budget and quarterly forecasts
- Business partner with internal stakeholders and the CFO to develop and implement improved performance metrics and management reporting
- Challenge the status quo and seek to implement improvements across the operations
- Partner closely with the production management team to deliver efficiencies and savings
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CPA or CA qualified Management Accountant with significant experience working within a high volume manufacturing business. It is important that you have worked closely with a local manufacturing operation with hands on experience of standard costing. You will be a strong communicator and someone who can build effective relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders, particularly with the operations and manufacturing teams. It is important that you have a pro-active approach to problem solving and can champion process improvements across the business. Finally, You should have a strong understanding of all the elements of the job description listed above and be able to provide a key support to the CFO and wider executive team.
What's on Offer
- $100,000-$110,000 plus Superannuation
- Free parking
- Fast growing SME business
- Autonomy to make improvements and changes
- A key operational business partner
- Subsidiary of an international market leader
- Long term career growth opportunities