You are here
This position is now filled
Management Accountant - Property Developer
- Inner city location
- New modern offices
About Our Client
Our Client is a progressive and expanding organisation. With a collection of property developments and a portfolio of hospitality investments across Australia, this is the ideal time to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, Specific duties will include;
Monthly management accounts;
- Monthly cash flow reporting;
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Preparation of General Ledger reconciliations;
- Reconciling inter-company transactions for the group;
- Maintenance of fixed asset register;
- Preparation of general purpose financial statements;
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements;
- Lodgement of monthly and annual payroll tax return;
- Preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax Return.
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for a commercially minded accountant looking to step up into a Management Accountant role. This appointment requires someone who has proven exposure ideally in the Property sectors, or looking after finance for multiple sites in hospitality or retail. A 'can do' attitude, the ability to communicate with people at all levels and a willingness to do hands on work is a must.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to the role will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package. You will enjoy functioning within a team which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.