You are here
- Career progression
- Great team culture
About Our Client
Our Client is a retail giant with an international footprint. With an established brand and a market leading culture, they are looking to add an experienced Management Accountant to their team.
Reporting to the Finance Controller your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely financial and management reporting including commentary on variances to budget and trend analysis against prior periods
- Weekly sales analysis and presentation to senior management Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Recommendations to the Financial Controller to add value to the business
- Provide financial analysis and support for commercial decisions
- Complex inventory analysis and reporting
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be CA/CPA qualified (or studying towards). You will have a highly technical accounting skill-set with superb attention to detail and experience in working to tight deadlines. Ambitious and excellently communicated, you with be confident in engaging with key stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working within a market leading organisation that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.