You are here
- Career progression
- Great Company Culture
About Our Client
Our client is Global leader within the Not-For-Profit space, with a reputation for excellence and recognised for creating great careers. As a result of substantial growth they are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Accurate and timely financial and management reporting including commentary on variances to budget and trend analysis against prior periods
- Weekly sales analysis and presentation to senior management Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Recommendations to the Finance Manager to add value to the business
- Provide financial analysis and support for commercial decisions
- Complex inventory analysis and reporting
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be CA/CPA qualified or nearing completion.
You will possess highly developed analytical skills, demonstrate strong commercial acumen and will be comfortable interacting and engaging with a multitude of stakeholders both nationally and internationally. 3-5 years experience in a similar role is advantageous coupled with strong excel skills.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working within a market leading organisation that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.