You are here
- Market Leader
- Career progression
About Our Client
Our client has a long standing history as a leader in the industry and have operations in several countries including Europe, Asia, South America, and the Middle East. They offer a challenging and dynamic environment where the opportunity for career growth is present. They are currently expanding operations and as a result are seeking an ambitious and dynamic Management Accountant to join their high calibre team of professionals.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your key responsibilities will include;
- Accurate and timely financial and management reporting including commentary on variances to budget and trend analysis against prior periods
- Weekly sales analysis and presentation to senior management
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Recommendations to the Financial Controller to add value to the business
- Provide financial analysis and support for commercial decisions
- Complex inventory analysis and reporting
The Successful Applicant
Ideally CA/CPA qualified, you will have had a previous Management Accountant role with exposure to all aspects of Financial Accounting also. You will possess high levels of ability in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders at all levels. With the ability to think logically and solve problems you will be able to manage your workload and prioritise tasks accordingly to ensure deadlines are met. Great planning and organisational skills will be required in this role to be successful. Advanced Excel skills with the ability to write macros is essential.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within a global multinational business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.