You are here
- Competitive Pay-Management Accountant
- Excellent Location
About Our Client
My client is a leading Government agency which is involved in key infrastructure projects across NSW. They are currently seeking an immediately available Management Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven management accountant to step up into a business partnering role and has the potential develop into a long term role.
In this role, you will be assisting the Finance Manager in various duties including:
- Preparing month end management reports
- Assisting in budgeting and forecasting for the year
- Commentary and presentation of the reports to the executive
- Drive process improvement initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will be a CA/CPA/ACCA qualified professional with the all round skill set ranging from budgeting, forecasting to commentary of at least 3-5 years in roles of a similar nature. You will also be a driven professional who is looking to hit the ground running.
What's on Offer
- 8 months contract with competitive hourly rate
- Attractive Sydney CBD location
- View of extension and permanency for the right candidate.