You are here
- Excellent Career Progression
- Constant Learning and Development
About Our Client
As a top 20 ASX listed business, my client is renowned for providing their employees with ongoing career development, fostering a culture of high performance and the opportunity to partner with the senior leadership team. Due to a recent internal promotion, my client has a Management Accounting opportunity within Corporate Reporting team. This role will engage with the wider business at a group level.
Reporting to the Group Commercial Manager, the core responsibilities for this role will include:
- Preparing month end financial and management accounting reports;
- Undertaking variance and scenario analysis;
- Assisting with the annual budget process;
- Developing strong internal/external stakeholder relationships;
- Assisting with cash management analysis and reporting;
- Identifying and recommending process improvement initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will be degree qualified (Accounting or Commence) and have completed, or currently completing, your professional accounting qualification (CA/CPA/CIMA). Prior experience working with a large commercial business in a management accounting/analysis role or previous experience within a large chartered environment is advantageous.
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate, this role offers challenge, variety, an active social club and the opportunity to work within a high performing team for a major ASX listed business. In addition to an attractive salary package, my client offers ongoing professional development and career progression. Their newly renovated open plan offices are located in Brisbane's CBD, is close to public transport and has modern secure bike storage facility with showers located on the ground floor.