You are here
- Clear progression and competitive salary on offer.
- Strong Management accounts and analytical exposure required.
About Our Client
My client is creating a brand new role due to internal promotions and offering a great opportunity for progression into a more senior position over the next 3-5 years if successful. Ideally the successful candidate will have manufacturing or food industry exposure.
The role is to support the business and all operational stakeholders with the following:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Business planning and strategic plans
- Production costing and analysis
- Liaise with R & D and support with analysis as required
- Exposure to Greentree is beneficial
- Variance analysis and margin analysis
- Competitor analysis exposure highly beneficial too
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have manufacturing or food industry exposure, they will be proven management accountants with an ability to partner with the business to deliver the monthly management accounts.
The successful candidate will ideally be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified and looking to commit for a long term commitment in this company.
What's on Offer
The role offers clear progression in around 3-5 years and a competitive salary of between $100,000 - $130,000 + superannuation.