You are here
- Sydney CBD Location
- 6 month contract with view of permanency
About Our Client
My client is a Government organisation undergoing significant change. They manage state wide services and a budget in excess of $500 million. Currently they require an Management Accountant to support their dedicated internal reporting and business partnering team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include:
- Extensive involvement with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Providing strategic analysis, advice and assistance across a range of different services and projects
- Preparation of monthly reports with accompanying commentary and analysis for presentation to upper management
- Ensuring each business unit is monitoring and understanding their relevant reports
- Other ad hoc tasks as required by the wider business.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you will have to be a qualified CA/CPA with 2 years previous experience in a similar role. To note, you are to have clear and concise communication and interpersonal skills as you will be in regular liaison with key stakeholders across the business. A proven analytical skill set, advanced experience with large ERP systems and Excel will be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
- CBD location
- Possibility of extension
- Work-life balance