You are here
- Ongoing contract
- Excellent exposure to stakeholders
About Our Client
My client, a well established Government organization, seeking a Management Accountant to join their growing team in the Sydney CBD.
As a Management Accountant your duties will include:
- Provide targeted partnering to allocated divisions and/or business units that demonstrates a sound understanding of their business performance drivers and related financial needs
- Recommend and execute approved changes around current planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting frameworks
- Produce periodic and ongoing operating budgets and forecasts
- Produce scheduled and periodic internal organisational financial and allied performance reporting
- Develop and provide subject matter support to targeted stakeholders around budgeting, forecasting and performance reporting
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you will have to be a qualified CA/CPA and have clear and concise communication and interpersonal skills as you will be in regular liaison with key stakeholders across the business. Experience with large ERP system is highly recommended.
What's on Offer
- Possibility of extension
- CBD Location