You are here
This position is now filled
- CBD Location
- Support Multiple Business Units
About Our Client
My client is a highly regarded Telecommunications business that has recorded double-digit growth year on year. Recognised as as a leader in their field, my client prides themselves on providing high quality customer service through their innovative approach. Due to an internal promotion, they are currently seeking a talented Management Accountant to join their successful finance team. Partnering with GM's of non-finance business units, you will be required to provide valuable financial analysis and commentaries to help drive success.
Reporting through to the Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management reports including actual results, variance analysis to budget and forecast, KPI results and all relevant commentaries
- Preparation of monthly forecasts
- Processing month end reconciliations and
- Processing month end journals
- Play an active role in driving process improvements
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant, you will be CA or CPA qualified and have at least 2 years working as a Management Accountant. Experience working with a Big 4 or Mid-Tier firm will be favourably looked upon, as will a strong understanding of SAP. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills are vital, as is previous experience supporting a non-finance business unit.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a supportive and dynamic corporate culture which ensures clear long-term career progression opportunities for high achieving employees.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to work for a Market Leader
- Supportive Corporate Culture