You are here
- Management Accountant
- CPA/CA qualified
About Our Client
Client is a large listed business in the Property industry based in North Sydney
- Provide analytical support for management reporting including profit and loss accounts, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Prepare annual budget and periodic rolling forecast
- Provide management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis
- Analyse on new capital expenditure and provide financial and management information to evaluate the capital expenditure
- Variance analysis and identification of key business trends focusing on operational aspects
- Ad hoc reporting requests, information requests and explanations that arise within the corporate accounting team (and across the group as required)
- Lead / Initiate operational improvement in cost reduction and Inventory management.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA/CA Qualified
- Demonstrated excel modelling skills (Intermediate to Advanced).
- Demonstrated experience in standard costing methodology and application.
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting and forecasting principles and processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity of extension based upon performance
- Work Life Balance
- Close to public transport
- Premium North Sydney location