You are here
Manager, Commercial Finance & Accounting
- Commercial, value add role for a commercially astute Finance Manager
- Competitive salary and salary packaging
About Our Client
My client is a high profile and innovative Federal Government agency with a presence across Australia. They are known for driving change and innovation and have recently launched a long-term strategy and plan to commercialise their operations and service offering. They are looking to bolster their finance leadership team in support of this and are looking to bring on a Manager, Commercial Finance & Accounting to support this process.
This role plays a primary role in support of the organisation's long-term strategy and commercialisation process. You will be reporting to the Executive Finance Manager and manage a small and high-performing finance team.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide decision support via complex financial analysis and commentary
- Drive commercialisation of the finance team's policies, procedures and governance structure including process improvements as appropriate
- Develop pricing and financial models to help assess potential investment opportunities and assess financial impacts of proposed operational changes
- Provision of tax services and compliance to the organisation
- Provide appropriate accounting treatment of investments in accordance with accounting standards
- Provide advice and insight into the impact of the commercialisation initiatives on the financial performance and balance sheet of the organisation
- Mentor and provide leadership to the broader finance team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified finance professional with strong commercial finance and tax accounting & compliance skills. You will have a demonstrated track record of value add to organisations going through change. Strong communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to mentor and lead a high-performing team are required to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer
- Work for a leading and recognised brand name with Federal Government backing
- Competitive salary at $125,000 plus 15.4% super
- Convenient Sydney North Shore location